Terms and Conditions of Use for This Site
Terms and Conditions of Use (written in the masculine for the sake of convenience, however the terms refer to both genders).
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute a binding agreement between the user and Fungomat and/or Care G.B. Plus Ltd. and/or anyone on their behalf for all intents and purposes. It is hereby clarified that browsing the Site and/or performing any actions on the Site constitutes the consent of the user to accept and act in accordance with the instructions and any of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you are hereby requested to refrain from using the Site. It should be emphasized that any such action carried out on the Site hereby declares that the user is aware of the provisions of the Website's rules and that he accepts and agrees to all of its terms without exception, and that he and/or anyone acting on his behalf will have no claim or complaint against the Site owners and/or operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf, except for claims relating to a breach of undertakings on the part of the Site owners and/or operators pursuant to these regulations and its terms.
The Website or Site: Internet Website www.fungomat.com or https://fungomat-shop.com. The Marketing Company: Care G.B. Plus Ltd. CP 515449270. The Customer: Any surfer on the Site; anyone who orders merchandise through the Site; all registered users on the Site including the Customer club; any individual who makes any use of the Site. Merchandise: Various items including Therapeutic Oil for Nail Fungus. Delivery date: The date on which the transaction is approved by the credit card Company. Delivery time: The day on which the Customer receives the goods purchased via the Site, at the address registered at the time of the order. Delivery time via registered mail: up to 14 business days, subject to the conditions of Israel Post. Courier mail: up to 3 business days from the date of confirmation of the order by the Company and/or Website. Mail address: The address registered by the Customer for delivery after purchasing via the Website. Requested delivery date: The date requested by the Customer for receiving the merchandise. Business days: Business days include Sunday through Thursday. They do not include Friday and Saturday, nor the day before festivals, festivals, and the intermediate days of festivals (chol hamoed).
- These terms form the legal basis for any action taken on this Site. When ordering merchandise and surfing the Site it regulates the relationship between the Company and Customer and/or surfer and/or buyer.
- The Site acts as an online internet store for the sale of various products, amongst which is Therapeutic Oil for Nail Fungus, and is owned and operated by Care B.G. Plus Ltd. C.P. 515449270.
- Anyone making an order and/or purchase on the Site, or anyone registered on the Site and/or making use of it in any way whatsoever, hereby declares that upon making the purchase and/or registering on the Site and/or making use of the Site, has read these terms and agrees to all the provisions and terms of these regulations without exception and that he or anyone acting on his behalf will have no complaints and/or demands and/or any claims against the Site and/or the Company and/or the Site and/or its managers and/or any of its employees and/or anyone on its behalf, with respect to the provisions and conditions of these terms and regulations.
- All records on the Company's computers alone, shall constitute evidence of correctness of any action, registration, and use performed on the Site
- The images of the products may vary and be slightly different from the products themselves. There may be insignificant differences between the images and the actual products.
- The Company and/or Website do not undertake to ensure that the products displayed on the Site and/or those ordered will be in stock at the time of placing the order or at all, at any time.
- The Company and/or Site do everything possible to ensure that the information presented on the Site is accurate. However, for the sake of good order let it be made clear that the information presented may contain inaccuracies or mistakes made in good faith and the Company and/or the Site will not bear any responsibility regarding them.
- All prices on the Site appear on the products and are denominated in New Israeli Shekels. Prices include VAT
- The Company and/or Site may, at their sole discretion, update the prices of the Products on the Site and/or Shipping Rates at any time and without prior notice. The valid price for the order made is the price published on the Website after completion of the order.
- The Company and/or Site may at any time present various offers, gifts, benefits, and discounts. The Company and/or Site may at their sole discretion and without prior notice, discontinue various offers, gifts, benefits, and discounts, at any time.
- By subscribing to the Site, the Customer agrees to all terms of these regulations without exception, and acknowledges and agrees that from time to time he will receive emails of newsletters and messages advertising various promotions conducted on the Site. The Customer will be able to unsubscribe from the mailing at any time, even after registration, by means of a link at the bottom of the email. The Customer may be subscribed to several mail lists, such as promotions, a news list, etc. Therefore, it is his responsibility to unsubscribe from each mailing list separately.
- For any question and/or inquiry you can always contact the Company's Customer service via the contact page on the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at its sole discretion, without providing notice and/or advance notice.
Registering on the Company Site and Placing Purchase Orders through the Site
- Purchase of products will be carried out by a Customer registered on the Website, by filling out all required details on the Site's order form. It is hereby clarified that filling out all details the in a precise and correct manner is a prerequisite for making the order.
- Ensure that your order is carried out efficiently and without mistakes. The Customer must ensure that the details required on the form are accurate. If the Customer provides incorrect and/or inaccurate information, the Company and/or the Site will not be held responsible for the products reaching their destination. In the event that the products are returned to the Company due to erroneous details, the Customer will be charged for delivery and handling fees.
- Approval of the order by the Customer and its execution, is contingent on the purchase being approved by the credit card Company.
- Details of the order, as provided by the Customer on the order form at the time of ordering and recording the transaction on the Company's computers, constitute definitive and final evidence of the precision of the course of action.
- In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit card Company, the Customer will receive notice thereof and if he wishes, he may pay in any other acceptable manner, in coordination with the Company and/or Site.
- Approval of the purchase and delivery of the goods is conditional on the product being in stock at the Company's warehouse and/or Site at the time of supply. Even if it is not stated that the product is out of stock and even if the product was not removed from the Site until the date of execution of the order, the Company and/or Site will not be obliged to sell the product, and the Customer will have no claim in this regard for any type of damage, be it direct damage or indirect damage caused to Customer and/or any third party. If the Customer is charged, then it is made clear that any amount paid, if he indeed paid, will be reimbursed. It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations where a certain item may be presented on the Site as existing in inventory, yet it is not in stock for various reasons and cannot be supplied, in which case the transaction will be canceled and the Customer will not be entitled to any claims.
- It is hereby emphasized and clarified that the Company and/or Site, at their sole discretion, may refuse to approve a Customer's order for any reason, including reasons for providing incorrect information, failure by credit card companies to honor the Customer's credit card, damage caused to the Company and/or Site and/or anyone acting on their behalf, breach of any of the terms of this agreement and the like.
- To avoid doubt, the completion of the order and delivery of goods to the Customer is dependent on the availability of the goods in stock, payment in full by the Customer, and actual receipt by the Customer of the goods purchased on the Site.
The Following Section Refers to all Products other than Fungomat – Natural Therapy for Nail Fungus.
- According to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, the Customer may cancel the order made under each of the following conditions: Cancellation of the order before sending the goods to the Customer will not create additional charges, and the Customer will be reimbursed for the transaction. Financial credit will be provided according to what is stated by law. In the event of the cancellation of a transaction after the goods were sent to the Customer, and after the goods were returned to the Company's warehouses, the Customer will be given monetary credit, but the shipping cost will be deducted from the total credit. The credit will be given, provided that the goods have been returned without having been used and/or defect and/or damage, and in the original packaging. If the goods are returned not as stated in this section, the Customer will not be credited with a monetarily or with a credit voucher. The Company and/or Site have sole discretion in determining the condition of the returned goods. The goods can be returned only if not used, in its original packaging, without any damage, within 14 days of receipt. Any credit will be transferred to the Customer's credit card with which the order was made only, and according to the credit card Company's payment schedule.
- No monetary credit shall be given in respect of merchandise for which there was no monetary consideration, such as promotions or gifts.
- Returning of goods - the Customer will return the goods to the Company by parcel mail or in any form he chooses for his convenience.
- Direct debit cards cannot be credited. Therefore, a person who paid with a debit card is entitled to receive credit on the Site only for the purchase of products in the future.
Supply and Delivery
- The delivery of goods to purchasers is made via courier companies or by registered mail, within the promised delivery timeframe.
- The delivery fee will be displayed at the end of the purchase process and will be added to the order's total. You can choose to collect your purchase at the Company's offices at the Dan Hotel, 99 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv, Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 until 16:30, and then you will not be charged delivery fees.
- Since the Company and/or Site are dependent on a third party for supply and delivery, such as a courier Company or Israel Post, it is hereby clarified that the Company and/or the Site are not obligated to send the goods to any locality in Israel.
- If deliveries are made by courier, these will be coordinated in advance of the delivery. The Company undertakes to pack and issue the order for delivery within three business days to the requested destination, excluding the day of the order. The order will be sent to Customers within a period of up to three business days via courier Company. The Company and/or Site will not be obligated to commit to up to three business days to remote communities such as the Arava and Eilat settlements, settlements beyond the Green Line, and settlements in the Golan Heights. Delivery through registered mail is dependent on the efficiency of Israel Post. To date, they commit to supply delivery within 14 business days.
- Delivery through registered mail is dependent on the efficiency of Israel Post. To date, they commit to supply delivery within 14 business days.
- In the event of the destination for delivery being in a locality to which the courier service does not deliver, the order will be sent via registered mail to a post office close to the address registered on the Site.
- The Company and/or Site are not held responsible in any event of delays of delivery of goods by the courier companies working with the Company and/or Site.
- It is hereby clarified that the option to order from the Site is limited to areas according to the map of the distribution areas of Israel Post or the courier Company working with the Company and/or Site.
- The Company is entitled, however, in no way obliged, to supply goods outside the distribution areas. If such an order was received on the Company's computers, the Company and/or Site will not be obligated to supply the merchandise. In this case, the order will be canceled and the money will be reimbursed to the Customer. Self-collection is possible for all those wishing to coordinate in advance through the contact page on the Site.
- The Company and/or management of the Site and/or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damage caused to the Customer and/or surfer on the Site and/or purchaser and/or any third party as a result of using or purchasing through the Site, other than pursuant to these terms. Damage includes loss of income and/or profit and/or mental anguish caused for any reason.
- In the event of a mistake being made in the description of the item and/or its price and/or any other detail, the Company and/or Site will not be held responsible for reimbursement or in any other way.
- If an error in the price of the product occurred due to a writer's mistake, or was made in good faith and/or due to any malfunction, the Company and/or the Site will not be obligated to sell and deliver the goods to the Customer, even if he completed the order process and the Customer will be reimbursed.
- Images of the items on the Site may appear differently and/or in a different color and therefore there may be differences between some or all images displayed on the Site, and the items actually sold.
- In any event, the Company and/or Site shall bear no liability whatsoever in excess of the value of the purchased goods nor shall they bear responsibility for any indirect and/or consequential damage.
- The Company and/or Site shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of misuse of the Goods by the Customer and/or as a result of any action performed other than according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- The Company and/or Site will not be held responsible for various types of malfunctions, including delays in the delivery of goods due to circumstances beyond its control, such as problems with the courier Company, problems with Israel Post, delays, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the Site's computer system and/or the communications and telephone system and/or malfunctions in the e-mail service that could affect the completion of the purchase process
- The Company and/or Site will do their best to supply quality products to be delivered during the requested time framework. If the Customer believes that the goods he purchased through the Site or any services have any defect, he must contact the Customer service as soon as possible via the contact page on the Website.
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, products, methods, and commercial data, including the product list, descriptions and designs, texts/Website text, and any other details relating to the operation of the Site are the sole property of the Company. Reproduction, duplication, distribution, publication in any form, selling, marketing, and translating any information from the Site, including trademarks, images, including product images and texts, clothing designs, texts, and so forth, is prohibited without the express written permission of the Company and/or the Website.
- Completing the registration form on the Site, purchasing through the Website and/or joining the Customer club constitutes the consent of the Customer to his personal information being contained in one or more of the Company's databases and/or the database of the Site and/or someone on their behalf. The information will be used for the following purposes: marketing, information, advertising, promotion, and sales purposes, including contacting the Customer through any means of communication deemed necessary, including direct mail, telephone, written, printed, and text messages, WhatsApp and/or any other means including the use of "cookies". Such use of the Customer's details will not be considered an infringement of privacy. It is further agreed that the aforementioned information will be considered the property of the Company, and the Customer hereby waives any claim in respect of the use and/or ownership of such information, including a waiver of any claim under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981. The Company shall not be breaching a privacy obligation or infringing on user privacy due to any information, as defined in the Computers Law 5755-1995, which will be used to identify the Customer or to track him by another person, derived from electronic means of communication in general, and computer communications in particular
- The Customer hereby acknowledges that he is aware that he has no legal obligation to provide his details and that the aforementioned information is provided by his own free will and with his full consent and knowledge.
The Customer hereby expressly agrees to the use of the aforementioned information he has filled out and confirms that their use will not be considered an infringement of privacy and will not entitle him to any claim of damages.
- A Customer who does not wish to disclose his private details can always remove himself from the Company's database by contacting the Company or by clicking on a link found in any of the emails. Since there may be communication failures and/or programming malfunctions, the Customer must verify that he has been removed from the Company's database by contacting the Company and receiving a response of confirmation of removal from the database.
The Company and/or Site reserves the right to change certain or all Terms and Conditions, from time to time, at their sole discretion, without providing advance notice.
We are convinced that Fungomat will help you just as it has helped many hundreds of satisfied Customers. For any questions or inquiries, you are welcome to phone us on 0503-759-444, or to send a message via the contact page of the Website.